Senior UI UX Designer
Date created: 12 FEB 2020
Reports to: Head of Department
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UI/UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes for websites and mobile apps .
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Ensure consistent functionality across all digital platforms
- Brainstorm designs, produce mockups/prototypes and implement with other developers and designers
- Collaborate with team members on holistic and persuasion architecture across varying platforms
- Work closely with the Senior UI/UX Designer to collaborate and elevate digital design based on best practices and mobile first approach
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Certification or Bachelor's degree in User Experience Design, Web Design, Visual Design or other directly relevant education.
- 3+ years of experience in designing web-based user interfaces
- Solid understanding of logo designing, storyboarding, graphic design and web technologies.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap framework and methods of responsive design.
- Familiarity with different design technologies, frameworks, and platforms
- Strong foundation in Adobe Creative Suite, prototyping and wireframing software.
- Skilled in PowerPoint and Visio.
- Technical familiarity with GUI development tools.
- Knowledge of usability testing principles.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and a willingness to keep skills and industry knowledge current.
- Demonstrated creativity, analytical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail such as would be contained in a professional portfolio of successful UX projects.
- Time management skills to work on multiple projects and the willingness to learn and adjust.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
How To Apply
Apply at [email protected] mentioning 'Senior UI UX Designer' in the subject line.